Duty Pant Styles
- Quarter-top front pockets double layer reinforced.
- Two welt-style back pockets with button closure on left.
- 2" wide finished waistband with belt loops bartacked below waistband.
- Silicone shirt grip.
- Single hook and bar waist closure with heavy-duty ratcheting brass zipper.
- Triple-needle stitched side seams.
- Gusset crotch for range of movement.
- Double-needle stitched seat.
- Quarter top pockets with coin pocket (right side).
- Double-welt rear hip pockets.
- Fade-resistant finish – up to 25 home launderings with minimal fading.
- Two spade patch pockets on hips.
- Jean-style yoke and seat seams are sewn with double-needle flat-felled for durability.
- Nickel rivet closure at waistband.
- Heavy-duty ratcheting brass zipper.
Built for Station Work
Duty: Quality construction.
Strong Pockets: Quarter-top front pockets double-layer reinforced.
- Duty | 6.0 oz/yd2 DuPont™ Nomex® Essential plain weave.
- Heavyweight Duty | 7.5 oz/yd2 DuPont™ Nomex® Essential plain weave.
- Western Jeans | 7.75 oz/yd2 100% cotton twill.