TR51 Rescue Coat & Pants
- Male and female models certified to both NFPA 1999 and 1951 so you can use it for EMS duty and USAR tasks.
Durable, High-Quality Construction
- The Sigma and Agility Tactical outer shell offerings are tough and durable to help extend wear life.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material (triple trim) with 3” NFPA-style, red-orange/silver or lime-yellow/silver options available.
Optimal Rescue and Recovery Performance
- The CROSSTECH® SR liner provides liquid penetration resistance to water, blood and bodily fluids.
- Adjustable coat and pant features for a more personalized fit.
TR51 Outer Shell Color Options
- Sigma - Tan, Black, and Yellow
Agility Tactical – Light Gold
- Bi-swing back and underarm bellows for natural, free movement
- Zip-front closure with internal storm flap and water channel
- Comfortable 3” overlapping collar
- Self fabric cuff with D-ring adjusters
- Hook and loop storm fly closure with snap
- Postman-style take-up straps at waist
- Low-rise, contoured waist band for comfort
- Pre-bent knee flexes without pulling or tugging.
- Reinforced with 8.8”x 9.5” self fabric
- Reinforced seams in seat and knees for extended wear life
- Pants cuff hook and loop with D-ring adjuster (snap adjuster is optional)
- 8.5”x 9.5” Bravo-style, box-pleated pockets with flaps and handwarmers
- 3.5”x 5” left shoulder pocket with hook and loop closure
- 3”x 6.5” radio pocket
- Roomy 8”x 8” x 2” full bellows cargo pockets with flap and hook and loop closures
- Dupont™ NOMEX® jacket fleece that can be worn as a winter liner zipped into the TR51 coat or as a stand-alone piece.