TACTICAL POLICE, FIRE AND EMS SHIRTS AND PANTS
Made to Measure: Garments custom-sized for the wearer.
Compliant: NFPA 1975 Certified in Nomex.
Customization: Can be customized to fit the end-users requirements.
Style Options: Comes in other optional shirt styles, Search and Rescue, and Public order.
Tactical Shirt and Pants
- Epaulettes and permanent creases for crisp, professional look.
- Double yoke upper back.
- Elbows reinforced with second layer of fabric.
- Sleeve strap and button closure keep sleeves rolled up.
- Sleeve plackets cover buttons to prevent snagging.
- Two chest pockets with pocket flaps, decorative button, and hook and loop closures. Pen slot (left side).
- Mic loop above left chest pocket.
- Two slash pockets, two seat pockets with flaps and semi-bellows pockets with additional inside pockets on each thigh.
- Permanent creases in front of legs for lasting, crisp, professional appearance.
- Heavy-duty brass zipper.
- Double steel hook and bar waist closure.
- Shirt grip waistband keeps shirt tucked.
- Outlet at the back of waistband for size adjustment.
- Knees reinforced with self-material for durability.
- Wide belt loops to hold utility belt.