Tactical Rescue Stretcher
Dramatically reduces tactical extrication time
The LION Personal Issue Tactical Rescue Stretcher increases officer safety by slashing the amount of time required to extricate a casualty.
The stretcher is constructed from military grade nylon mesh and webbing and has two restraint straps. It’s strength has been tested to 1,960 lbs.
It weighs just 12 ozs. and stows in a 4" x 6" bag. The bag easily attaches to your ballistic vest or belt, so the tools for emergency rescue are immediately at hand.
Alternative stretchers are bulky and cumbersome. They take too long to deploy, potentially creating more casualties.
- Cost effective
- Rugged, lightweight 4" x 6" stow bag attaches to ballistic vest shell or belt
- Stabilizes head in supine position
- Weighs just 12 ounces
- Deploys in seconds
- Supports immediate extraction in challenging environments
- One to six carrier rescue options
- Carrier(s) can operate weapon/suppress fire
- Easy to transport and transfer
- Military grade nylon mesh and webbing
Click to view a detailed diagram of the Tactical Rescue Stretcher: