A Multi-Wear, Multi-Threat CBRN Garment
The LION CBRN MT94 provides vapor, liquid, and FR protection for chem/bio incidents and is certified to meet NFPA 1994/Class 2 and NFPA 1992. The MT94 guards against exposure to hazardous waste, drug labs, biological threats, and domestic terrorism agents.
- Rugged GORE™ CHEMPAK® Ultra Barrier fabric features thin, lightweight, and high-strength PTFE film sandwiched within tough DuPont™ Nomex® outer and inner layers.
- Streamlined design and light weight deliver optimum comfort and natural freedom of movement.
- Rugged construction allows you to perform in the most challenging of circumstances.
- Re-usable for multiple wears and washings, if not exposed or contaminated.
- Certified for use with Gore G9492 gloves and OnGuard HAZMAX® 87012 Boots.
- Navy or tan color.
- Hook and loop belt loops to hold equipment belt securely.
- ID patches on chest and shoulders for hook and loop mounted badges.
- Roomy thigh pockets.
- Hook and loop wrist and leg cuff adjustments for secure fit.
- NTOA Member Tested and Recommended