Technical Rescue CBRN Ensemble
The multi-wear, multi-threat ICG CBRN Ensemble by LION is designed for vapor, liquid, and FR protection for chem/bio technical rescue incidents such as exposure to hazardous waste, drug labs, biological threats and domestic terrorism agents. The streamlined design and light weight of the ICG CBRN Ensemble deliver optimum comfort and natural freedom of movement for first responders. And its rugged construction allows you to perform in the most challenging of circumstances.
- Certified to meet NFPA 1994/Class 2 and NFPA 1992.
- Rugged GORE™ CHEMPAK® Ultra Barrier fabric features thin, lightweight and high-strength PTFE film sandwiched within tough DuPont™ Nomex® outer and inner layers.
- Re-usable for multiple wears and washings, if not exposed or contaminated.
- Certified for use with Gore G9492 gloves and OnGuard HAZMAX® 87012 Boots.
- Tan color.
- Wrist and leg cuff adjustments for secure fit.
- Top entry garment for ease of doffing and decontamination.
- Detachable frill hood interfaces with the Drager Panorama Nova face mask using a specially designed mask suit interface.
- Patches for hook and loop mounted ID badges.