- Dealer Resources
- Internet Store
- LION Connects
- News Room
- About LION
- LION International
- Starfield LION
Careers : Sales Representative
BullEx, a member of the LION Group has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join our Sales Team at our office in Albany, New York. We are looking for a high energy, self motivated sales professional who is ready to make a positive contribution to the team the moment they begin working with us.
The Sales Representative develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of the organization’s products and/or services. The ideal candidate for this position will have a great attitude, a competitive nature, self-motivation and the desire to work in a team environment.
- Utilizing superior sales practices to turn leads and referrals into sales
- Building customer relationships over the phone
- Maintaining familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the fire training market
- Assisting with customer service and participating in Trade Shows
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Proven ability to build customer relationships over the phone.
- A passion for selling and building relationships.
- One year of sales experience.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, an entrepreneurial spirit, and high degree of ownership and accountability for achieving sales results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize market opportunities in order to optimize daily sales productivity.
- Digitally savvy; strong proficiency with MS Office and the Internet as a research and sales tool.
- High school diploma or GED is required; a college degree is a plus.
If you are interested in an exciting new career opportunity with a global company, please apply by submitting your resume through the following link:
BullEx is the world-leader in fire and safety training systems and products headquartered in Albany, NY. BullEx develops manufactures and markets propane-driven fire training props, smoke generators, fire safety trailers and hazardous materials training tools for safety professionals and first responders. BullEx serves a global customer base of fire departments, military installations, institutions, corporate organizations and training companies from multiple offices around the world. Our mission is to develop the best fire training products possible to enhance the safety of the global workforce.
Visit us at www.bullex.com
BullEx/LION is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening.