- Dealer Resources
- Internet Store
- LION Connects
- News Room
- About LION
- Our Beliefs
- Our Value
- White Papers
- Supplier Info
- Giving Back
- LION International
- Starfield LION
Careers: Sales Representative
Sales Representative- North Carolina region.
A leading fire equipment distributor for the fire industry has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced sales professional. We are looking for an Outside Sales person to focus on the growth and profitability of the following region: North Carolina.
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for sales activities in this region with an emphasis on growth and increased profitability.
- Delivering end-user sales presentations (with and without other company representatives).
- Develop and implement effective and efficient high impact sales plans.
- Managing and building strong relationships with end-users via direct contact.
- Focusing on pull through marketing activities, such as product promotions.
- Expense control within allotted budget for travel, office, and product sample tests.
- Managing and tracking sales activity in CRM system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience selling technical products.
- Experience within the fire service is a plus.
- Track record of consistent follow-through.
- Strong organizational skills- High energy and enthusiasm combined with a superior work ethic.
- Exceptional verbal communication and consultative selling skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to forge long term relationships.
- Unmatched sense of urgency.
- Other duties as needed.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree desired, with accumulated years of experience taken into consideration.
- Track record of successful sales results and territory growth.
If you are interested in an exciting new career opportunity with a global company, please apply by submitting your resume through the following link:
LION is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening.