- Dealer Resources
- Internet Store
- LION Connects
- News Room
- About LION
- Our Beliefs
- Our Value
- Albany, NY
- Quantico, VA
- Austin, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Cleveland, OH
- Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX
- Eastern Mass.
- Greensboro, NC
- Houston, TX
- Kennett Square, PA
- White Papers
- Supplier Info
- Giving Back
- LION International
- Starfield LION
Careers: Construction Supervisor
Construction Supervisor – Albany, NY
BullEx is an award winning, high growth company that manufactures and sells innovative fire and safety training products to a global customer base. Our customers include Fortune 500 corporations, fire service organizations, academic and health care institutions, state and federal agencies, military installations, and safety training companies. BullEx is a dynamic, growth oriented company which has received accolades both locally and nationally, having won the Rising Star award and Most Promising Enterprise award. BullEx was also featured in FORTUNE Magazine and NBC’s The Today Show. BullEx is devoted to utilizing smart technology to develop life-saving products and has offices in nine countries.
BullEx is seeking a Construction Supervisor to join our office in Albany, New York. BullEx Custom Build Division specializes in training structures and centers including full-scale fixed training facilities, fire training towers, training ships, aircraft simulators, industrial complexes and multi-structure training sites. BullEx has become the world leader in the design and development of multidisciplinary fire training campuses and can work with clients every step of the way from concept to planning to construction.
The Construction Supervisor position is responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and supervision of BullEx’s custom project training facilities.
- Daily supervision of the construction sites, custom build team including subcontractors, engineers, and installation team members.
- Responsible for meeting the milestone/gate process for all projects. Ensures the project schedule is followed and all areas within the project are managed effectively and efficiently without delay.
- Periodic inspection of project during construction, also ensuring that the quality and standards are being maintained at an acceptable level.
- Supervision of contract reviews, change order analysis, project estimating, project scheduling and logistics.
- Project procurement (includes managing materials, subcontractors and equipment) with attention to material efficiency and cost reduction.
- Coordination of project subcontractor’s, material deliveries and in-house work staff.
- Constant and ongoing communication with all parties involved on the project in order to have a clear understanding and update on the projects.
- Work hand in hand with on-site staff.
- Travel to and oversee the installation of custom projects (up to 50%).
- Other duties as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or commensurate experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with construction projects.
- Previous experience managing projects at least $2 million dollars in size.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested please apply by submitting your resume through this link:
BullEx, headquartered in Albany, NY, is the world leader in fire and safety training systems and products. BullEx develops, manufactures and markets propane-driven fire training props, smoke generators, fire safety trailers and hazardous materials training tools for safety professionals and first responders. BullEx serves a global customer base of fire departments, military installations, institutions, corporate organizations and training companies from multiple offices around the world. Our mission is to develop the best fire training products possible to enhance the safety of the global workforce.
BullEx/LION is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening.
Please visit our website at http://bullex.com/resource-center/careers/ to learn more about this position.